Different vehicles have their corresponding inspection specifications, whether it is a private vehicle, a public vehicle, or an engineering vehicle. Next, I will introduce you to the inspection specifications of underground dumper trucks.
Here is the content list:
What do I need to know when using an underground dumper truck?
What are the inspection specifications for underground dumper trucks?
1. Underground dumper trucks cannot be overloaded!
2. The operator must not leave the controller during the entire process of lifting and landing the underground dumper truck.
3. In addition to supporting the safety brace of the subframe, at least one auxiliary support rod must be erected on the ground to support the vehicle before lifting the underground dumper truck compartment for vehicle maintenance.
4. Do not drive the lifting handle while "lifting" or "stopping".
5. When the underground dumper truck is full, it is strictly forbidden to go downhill at high speed or stop suddenly.
6. When unloading, make sure that the rear rails of the underground dumper truck compartment are open, and be careful when opening the rails.
7. Underground dumper trucks are not allowed to lift on virtual soil roads.
8. Underground dumper trucks are not allowed to lift on sideways sloping roads.
9. It is strictly forbidden to drive a vehicle with the underground dumper truck lifted.
1. The lighting and signal system should meet the requirements of "Installation Regulations for External Lighting and Signal Devices of Automobiles and Trailers".
2. The underground dumper truck should be equipped with two red rear marker lights, installed on the upper part of the rear pillar.
3. The underground dumper truck should be equipped with two red front marker lights, installed on the upper part of the front pillar.
4. Underground dumper trucks should be equipped with side marker lights and side retro-reflectors, amber color, and the height of the installation position should not be less than 900 from the ground and not more than 1500, preferably at the side rails of the frame, and the longitudinal position of the vehicle is from the front. The distance between the two lights is less than 3000, and the distance between the two lights is less than 900, and the distance between the middle positions of the two lights is less than 3000, and the maximum cannot exceed 3500.
5. The height of the rear turn signal and rear position lamp of the underground dumper truck shall not be less than 900 or more than 1200 from the ground, and the distance between the rear position lamp and the outer profile side shall not be less than 400.
6. A red rear fog lamp must be installed at the rear of the underground dumper truck, which cannot interfere with the rear position lamp, and the distance between the two is at least 200.
7. The rear retro-reflector of the underground dumper truck must be installed at the rear of the vehicle, two triangular red, installed on the bumper or the rear tail plate, and the distance from the left and right sides of the vehicle shall not be less than 400, and the installation shall be symmetrical.
Hambition Mining has developed a variety of underground dumper trucks and conducted a lot of tests before leaving the factory to ensure quality. If you are in the underground dumper truck business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.