Underground dumper truck is suitable for the short-haul transportation of sand, earthmoving, coal, ore, and other bulk materials, the power is strong, usually has a mechanical back-fight function. A dumper truck is a special kind of hopper that can tip over short-distance transport vehicles. Next, I'll go into more detail about underground dumper trucks.
Here is the content list:
●How to safely use underground dumper trucks?
●What are the categories of underground dumper trucks?
●What are the main parts of the underground dumper truck?
1. Before using, the underground dumper truck must go through the acceptance of equipment and safety management departments, confirm compliance with the requirements, obtain a permit before use.
2. Drivers must undergo safety training, be certified to work, and are strictly prohibited from driving without a license or drinking. Driving is prohibited for human beings or driving in violation of the law.
3. Before starting the vehicle, place the gear lever in the zero position and tighten the hand brake.
4. After the vehicle is started, all kinds of instruments, directional mechanisms, brakes, lights, etc. should be checked first, so as to ensure that they are sensitive and reliable before they can sound the siren to start the vehicle.
5. Rain, snow, foggy weather, underground dumper truck top speed should not exceed 25Km/h, when turning, to prevent the vehicle from sliding.
6. Underground dumper trucks shall not drive when unloading materials, and should first stop the vehicle. When the ramp stops to unload, tighten the brakes.
7. Reversing and parking are not allowed close to the edge of the pit (slot) to prevent the overturning of soft earthy vehicles.
8. The brakes must be extinguished and the hand brakes pulled out when the car is repaired or brushed after work. If the driver wants to leave the cab, drive to a safe place and pull over before he can leave.
9. Underground dumper trucks should be regularly inspected and repaired.
10. Before starting the vehicle, it is necessary to check that the various parts are normal.
1, according to the shape classification:
Single-bridge dumper truck, double-bridge dumper truck, flat-head dumper truck, pointed dumper truck, first four back eight dumper truck;
2, according to the purpose of classification:
My underground dumper truck, garbage dumper truck, coal transport dumper truck, construction machinery dumper truck, sludge dumper truck;
3, according to the different driving mode is also divided into 6x4, 8x4 to unload and semi-hanging underground dumper truck;
4, according to the different uses are also divided into mining dumper trucks, used for transportation of coal mines, sand, and stone;
5, according to the direction of the car flipping and front lift and side-turned dumper truck. There are also two-way roll-over underground dumper trucks, mainly used in construction projects.
The underground dumper truck consists of a hopper and a walking base frame. The hopper is mounted at the front of the tire travel base frame and dumpers the discharge with the help of gravity of the in-bucket material or hydraulic cylinder thrust. Unloading is different by orientation, such as forward-turning discharge, swing discharge, side-turn discharge, high fulcrum discharge (discharge height is certain), and lift-dumper dumping (discharge height can be arbitrarily changed).
Hambition Drivetrain Components & Parts Co., Ltd is professional mining equipment and material supply system integrator. Hambition Drivetrain Components & Parts Co., Ltd developed a variety of underground dumper trucks, in front of the factory carried out many tests to ensure quality. If you want to buy an underground dumper truck, you may want to consider using our products.