Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-19 Origin: Site Inquire
Because the underground scooptram loader works in the underground mining surface, its working environment is very bad, so it is necessary to ensure regular maintenance, only in this way, can improve the reliability of the operation of the underground scooptram loader, maintain a good technical state, avoid early damage, prolong its service life. The following is an introduction to underground scooptram loader。
Here is the content list:
1.The general structure of the underground scooptram loader's working device
2.Working principle and working process of underground scooptram loader working device
3.The drive of the underground scooptram loader
The working device is the device for loading materials in the underground scooptram loader. Its structure and performance directly affect the working size and performance parameters of the whole underground scooptram loader. As a result, the rationality of the working device under the direct influence to the production efficiency, working load of the underground scooptram loader, motivation and movement characteristics, and dig dug effect under different working conditions, the work cycle time (including the shovel, lifting and unloading and bucket is returned to the in situ times), overall dimensions and engine power, the different types of work device whose composition is not the same. The working device shown in Fig. The whole working device is hinged on the frame. The bucket is hinged with the connecting rod and the rocker arm and the rotary bucket cylinder to load and unload materials. The arm is hinged with the frame and the boom cylinder to lift the bucket. The turning of the bucket and the lifting of the boom are controlled by hydraulic pressure.
Underground scooptram loader is a kind of self-propelled equipment integrating loading and unloading. Its working process can be reflected in the working device. The working conditions of the working device are determined by the length of the lifting cylinder and the rotating bucket cylinder.
1. Insertion condition: the arm is lowered, the bucket is placed on the ground, the tip of the underground scooptram loader touches the ground, the bottom of the underground scooptram loader is inclined to the ground at an Angle of 3o~50°, the underground scooptram loader is started, and the bucket is inserted into the material pile with the help of the traction force of the machine.
2. Shovel loading condition: after the underground scooptram loader is inserted into the material pile, rotate the bucket to shovel the material until the bucket mouth turns to the approximate level.
3. Lifting condition: after the underground scooptram loader is collected, the lifting cylinder is used to rotate the boom to the appropriate unloading position.
4. Unloading condition: At the unloading point, the rotary bucket cylinder is used to make the bucket turn over and unload to the chute bin or transport vehicle. After the bucket material is unloaded, the arm is lowered to make the underground scooptram loader restore to the transport position.
5. Automatic leveling condition: after the bucket is unloaded at the highest lifting position of 45 ', the length of the rotary bucket cylinder is kept unchanged. When the arm is put to the shoveling position, the back Angle between the bottom of the bucket and the ground plane is 30°~50°. The drive axle adopts a non-slip differential, fully enclosed wet multi-disc brake, and smooth cutting tire
Most foreign underground scooptram loaders adopt rigid drive axles. Since the 1980s, the self-locking anti-slip differential (no-spin) has been widely used in the LHD drive axle. This kind of differential can automatically distribute the transmission torque with the change of road conditions, thus improving the passability of the underground scooptram loader, preventing wheel skidding, and reducing tire wear. Generally, the front axle of small and medium-sized underground scooptram loader adopts anti-skid differential, and the rear axle adopts standard differential. The front axle of large and medium-sized LHD adopts standard differential, and the rear axle adopts non-slip differential. In recent years, a "limited-slip differential" has appeared, this differential has the advantages of non-slip differential, but also can eliminate the vibration load when the self-locking non-slip differential joint, can directly add the torque of skid to the side of the wheel with a large traction force so that it can get better traction effect. It is different from the non-slip differential: When a wheel slips, it's another axle of the wheel can only use the most adhesion, while another limited-slip differential wheel can be one hundred percent of the whole axle of adhesion, especially when working spading front axle load, the largest such big load if let a single wheel drive element may be difficult, under even cannot afford. Therefore, in recent years, the front axle of some large and medium-sized underground scooptram loaders adopts "limited skid differential", and the rear axle adopts anti-skid differential. The fully closed wet multi-disc brake has been used in the work brake of underground scooptram loader in foreign countries since the 1980s and has been widely used since the 1990s. This kind of brake is fully closed, can prevent sediment, dirt immersion, using oil cooling and multi-disc brake structure, disc clearance need not be adjusted and allow slip transfer torque, especially suitable for a heavy truck under the long slope braking conditions. It has stable braking, good performance, simplified maintenance, and long service life. This brake is divided into the hydraulic brake, non pressure brake (LCB) hydraulic brake and spring brake, hydraulic brake (SAHR) spring actuator two types. A new type of hydraulic brake called planetary liquid-cooled brake (PLCB) is built into the wheel side reducer and does not require the removal of tires, rims, and planetary hubs for servicing. Spring break is a new type of safety brake, if the brake pipe ruptured or the oil pressure drops to a fixed value when the brake immediately, and the parking, emergency and work brake three in one, only use a single circuit brake, thus greatly simplifying the braking system. The smooth surface or block deep pattern mining cutting resistant engineering tires are generally adopted in foreign underground scooptram loaders. This kind of tire has a large bearing capacity, small ground pressure, strong wear-resisting, and prick resistance, and long service life.
Hambition Drivetrain Components & Parts Co., Ltd. has developed a variety of underground scooptram loaders and conducted a lot of tests before leaving the factory to ensure quality. If you are in the underground scooptram loader business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.