The underground jambo used in our country in rock drilling operations is mainly a word brazing head, to be connected with the tapered way, and with the finished brazing before use, if you want to make the life longer, the correct way of use is especially very important, in the use of theunderground jambo process is best to keep in mind the following points:
Here is the content list:
What should I be aware of when using underground jambo?
How should the underground jambo be used?
1. Before use, it must be confirmed that the underground jambo and the brazing rod fit well and the taper is the same, and the brazing head and the brazing rod should be produced by the same company, otherwise the brazing head will be easily lost in the process of use.
2. In the initial stage of rock machine opening operation, the air volume should be adjusted down first to reduce the uncovering of the underground jambo, and then the air volume should be adjusted to the normal air volume after the brazing head is not in the rock.
3. In the process of using the underground jambo, if the brazing head has an opening of more than 3mm, or the brazing head has an inverted cone, the brazing head should be removed, polished, and repaired, otherwise, the working speed will be reduced, and the underground jambo lobes may appear, and the phenomenon of stuck brazing will occur in serious cases.
4. In the process of drilling, if it touches the rebar, to avoid in time, and as far as possible to adjust the direction and location of the hole, to prevent foreign objects destroying the underground jambo.
5. In the process of rock drilling, if the situation of stuck brazing occurs, the underground jambo must be replaced with a cross-shaped brazing head. Or other types of jambo.
In the process of rock drilling, if you find that the underground jambo is seriously worn out, you should replace it with another type of alloy head.
6. In the rock operation, ensure that there is enough water supply to avoid wear of the underground jambo or jamming of the jambo, and to improve the life of the jambo.
Rock drilling underground jambo supports the operation of drilling brazing tools and has a strong impact force. It needs the power support of water vapor and oil. It also requires attention to the safety and palpability of the small tail. Therefore, whether or not to use the rock drilling brazing tool correctly not only affects the safety of operation to avoid accidents but also affects the service life and efficiency of the underground jambo.
First of all, when using a new underground jambo for the first time, it must be disassembled to clean the internal anti-rust grease. When reinstalling, you must use a lubricant to keep all parts running smoothly. Once the shank is ready, you can connect the rock drill underground jambo to see if it is working properly.
Secondly, the lubricant used in this rock drill is about 30# oil, which has very strict requirements for the container used to store it. The container must be cleaned and covered to prevent dust and debris from entering the container. Also, the water and wind pressure at the drill tail worksite have a big impact on the use of the rock drill underground jambo.
Too low water pressure can lead to poor cushioning, and too high-water pressure can lead to water entering the machine, which can rot the parts inside the machine and affect the efficiency. Too high or too low wind pressure can also lead to component damage or parts corrosion. Therefore, when using a rock drilling underground jambo, it is important to be aware of the effects of water and wind pressure.
Finally, we at Hambition Drivetrain Components & Parts Co., Ltd will tell you that it is also important to use a qualified cart bit when using a cart bit. This is directly related to the efficiency and construction safety of theunderground jambo. The use of substandard trolley bits is prohibited to eliminate all hidden safety hazards and useless work.