Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-08 Origin: Site
Drilling tool producers and rock drillers hope that the service life of rock drill rods will be normal to obtain good economic benefits, for this reason, our company gives the following useful suggestions about the use of drilling tools:
Here is the content list:
Proper selection of suitable brazing tools
Drilling tool use should be noted
1. Please familiarize yourself with the technical performance of the rock drilling equipment you have or will have when choosing the drilling tool.
2. Select the correct rock drilling and blasting method according to the rock condition and construction conditions, to determine the specification type, rod length, connection method, head form, and diameter of the drilling tool to be used.
3. When the selected rod has more abnormal fractures, the blasting method should be adjusted and a suitable rod should be selected in time. For example: change the length of the drilling tool, the size of the section of the rod, the diameter of the head, etc.
4. According to the rock drilling equipment and rock drilling conditions to choose the drilling tool production plant, to obtain a better cost performance, that is, the smallest head figure, to obtain the maximum use of benefits.
1. Check the appearance quality of the drilling tool. Such as whether there are defects on the surface of the brazing rod that affect the use, whether the brazing rod straightness is good, etc. Some of these factors are caused by the handling process. Users of slightly bent rods can solve the problem on the spot, and do not use hammering when straightening.
2. Before using the brazing rod, check whether the water hole is clear, and do not use the drilling tool if the water hole is not clear. In this case, the manufacturer will give a free exchange.
3. Check the cooperation between the brazing rod and the rock drill and the connecting parts. Sometimes the early failure of the brazing rod is caused by the wear of the rock drill parts. For example, if the hexagonal casing of a pneumatic rock drill is worn seriously, on the one hand, it will cause the drilling tool to bear eccentric impact load and make it fracture early. On the other hand, it also has the effect of accelerating the wear on the internal parts of the rock drill.
4. Skilled rock driller operators will adjust the working condition of rock drilling equipment well during the work of opening and rock drilling. For example, low impact force, slow propulsion force, and low rotation number are used when opening the eye. Make sure the drilling tool and the shell hole are in a straight line when drilling, etc.
5. When drilling the gun hole on the rock body with broken and developed crevices, it is better to use a cross-type and ball tooth-type brazing head. To prevent the unnecessary loss of the drilling tool caused by the square brazing. Pay attention to prevent damage to the surface of the rod when dealing with stuck rods, as the service life of a rod with surface damage will be greatly reduced.
6. Pay attention to the wear of the cutting edge of the brazing head. Continued use of an abnormally damaged brazing head will lead to early scrapping of the brazing head on the one hand and greatly reduce the service life of the drilling tool on the other.
7. Brazing rod in use should have enough cold water (rock equipment has certain requirements for water pressure and water), which on the one hand can help you improve the speed of rock, and on the other hand can prevent the rise of temperature in the use of the drilling tool, so that the rod material properties change and become the early failure of the rod. Don't use it as a pry bar and reduce its value.
8. Don't hammer the rod with heavy objects and make inappropriate marks on the rod, scars and sharp notches on the surface of the rod will make the rod fail early.
9. Drilling tool should be kept in a dry place such as a storehouse to ensure that it is protected from rain and water. Likewise, the surface of the rod should be kept as dry as possible after the drilling work is completed, and the rod should be installed in a dry place to prevent shortening the service life due to severe corrosion of the rod.
Hambition Drivetrain Components & Parts Co., Ltd is committed to introducing China's mid-to-high-end mining equipment brands and optimal solutions We have technical experts in geology, mining, mineral processing, and electromechanical fields, and we can provide mining We have technical experts in geology, mining, mineral processing, and electromechanical fields, and we can provide mining customers with a full set of EPC model services related to mining, mining, beneficiation, and smelting.